— From the Fool —
Some news that got in the news but didn’t make it very far—
* In New York, a peacock and a peahen escaped from the zoo. They caused a commotion but got caught and put back in jail.
* A man and woman in their 90’s got married. They’d been together 50 years. She didn’t like him at first.
* A guy got shot but he’s okay.
* A woman wrote a book about knishes but she does other stuff too.
* A candy company is making beer-flavored lollipops. Also bacon-flavored. Also breast-milk-flavored. This is true. They might even be selling them.
* You won’t get drunk if you eat a lot of yeast with your booze, but you won’t like what happens.
* A bunch of celebrities are getting old.
* A town in Australia has a lot of marijuana.
* A man threw a bicycle at a woman, but she got in the car and left.
* Another man was reported to be lying on a sidewalk with his belly bare.
* A porta-potty burned to the ground.
And what didn’t get in the news—
* Some people were going to do something really mean, but had second thoughts.
* A gun that somebody tried to shoot, didn’t.
* The sunset looked like the sky was on fire or somebody dropped the bomb, but it was just the sunset.
* The peacock is still thinking about it.
* * *
[The voices of Bishop & Fuller will return next week. They have just returned from an alternate reality.]
Click the Follow button to subscribe to our weekly post. And we welcome comments below.
If you enjoy this blog, please send the link to your friends.
© Bishop & Fuller 2014